Price Transparency Information and List of Standard Charges
Monroe County Hospital, Navicent Health Partner is committed to empowering patients, in partnership with their care team, to make informed decisions about their healthcare. This includes helping patients understand the cost of their care, as well as financial assistance that may be available.
In compliance with federal law, Monroe County Hospital provides a list of standard charges. As part of the FY 2019 Medicare Inpatient Prospective Payment System rulemaking, CMS updated its guidelines to require hospitals to post a list of their current standard charges via the internet in a machine-readable format. This information must be updated at least annually.
The list charge of a hospital service is not equivalent to the actual amount paid by governmental or commercial insurance companies; accordingly, each patient's financial responsibility may vary. The amount a patient pays is based on many factors, including health insurance, benefit plans and other applicable discounts, and the services provided based on each patient's unique needs.
Monroe County Hospital reviews our hospital charges annually to ensure they accurately reflect the high-quality care we seek to provide. Overall, Monroe County Hospital works with patients, providers and partners to lower the cost of care through wellness, disease management and quality care.
- I understand that the List of Standard Charges represents inpatient and outpatient hospital services that may be provided in the facilities listed at the top of this page.
- I understand that the List of Standard Charges includes hospital services only and does not contain professional fees.
- I understand that a single line item charge may not represent a complete medical service; in general, multiple charge line items are necessary to represent all components of a service (e.g. procedure(s), supplies, and drugs).
- I understand the charge list posted on this website may not fully reflect the most current charge items or charge amounts, since additions and changes are frequently made to the listing.
- I understand that the List of Standard Charges is not intended for media use.
- I understand that Monroe County Hospital provides price estimates for many common hospital services, and that I may call 478-394-6223, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. to speak with a patient financial services representative (after first consulting with my ordering physician to obtain the applicable procedure code) to obtain a service-specific price estimate based on my individual circumstances and patient responsibility.
Resources for Consumers
Monroe County Hospital, Navicent Health Partner, Average Charges by MS-DRG are available here.
Monroe County Hospital, Navicent Health Partner, CDM files are available here.
Monroe County Hospital, Navicent Health Partner, Shoppable Services are available here.