|Position||Phlebotomist - FT|
|Location||Monroe County Hospital - Georgia|
Through the sacrifices of many, we have managed to make quality healthcare a reality for the citizens and residents of Forsyth and Monroe County. Being part of the community has been an important goal throughout the years, and with your help and loyalty we can continue to provide health services that you can depend on.
Position: Phlebotomist - Full Time (Days)
What We Bring To The Table:
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 403(B) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance & AD&D – Employer Paid
- Supplemental Policies – Cancer, Short-Term Disability & Accident (Optional)
- Free Parking
How You Will Add Value:
- Preparing patients before drawing blood
- Explaining blood draw procedures to patients and answering any questions about the process
- Following all health and safety protocols and procedures to maintain sanitary work areas
- Gathering medical testing materials, including needles, sample vials, blood storage bags and test tubes
- Verifying patient information and labeling blood samples properly
- Accurately updating patient information in the organizations database
- Helping nervous or frightened patients remain calm during blood draws
- Working with supervising Physicians and following their directions at all times
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Successful completion of phlebotomy program from a community college or vocational-technical school.
- Candidates should have an excellent grasp of medical terminology, human anatomy and testing procedures.